The Synthesized website permits users to obtain access to information about Synthesized and its products.
In providing this access, Synthesized recognizes the principles of privacy of personal information.
Information about you is gathered in three ways when you use the Synthesized website:
1. When you visit the Synthesized website, our web server identifies the IP address of your computer.
2. By using programming scripts, we collect information about the type of browser, operating system and system configuration that you use.
3. In order to obtain access to portions of our website (to download free software, to sign up for our mailing list or to enter a
contest) we may ask you to complete a registration form that identifies personal information about you or solicits your comments.
We refer to all of this information as “Personal Information”.
We use Personal Information to obtain information regarding website usage so that we can tailor our website content
to meet your needs. We also may use Personal Information in our marketing and sales efforts.
We share Personal Information with our affiliates, but not with unrelated third parties.
By contacting us at email@example.com you can:
1) Find out the details of any Personal Information we hold about you.
2) Correct or update that Personal Information.
3) Request that we delete that Personal Information.
We value the information you share with us, and consequently, your personal information is password-protected
and its availability is limited to persons who have a need to know.